Sunday, October 25, 2009

Flashpoint 389 - New Era for Japan

Flashpoint 389 - New Era for Japan from Alfred Snider on Vimeo.

A discussion of the recent election results in Japan and a historic change of governments. The panelists include: Rachel Fabian, Lydia Gubitosi, Dylan Davis, John Sadek and Alfred Snider.

Flashpoint is a program of the Lawrence Debate Union
debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/LDU/The_Team.html
at the University of Vermont
uvm.edu

Flashpoint programs for download can be found at the archive and the filenames all start with the episode number followed by the topic.
uvm.edu/~debate/watch/

Video by Alfred Snider, University of Vermont
debate.uvm.edu

5 comments:

watch Flashpoint said...

This post is excellent. I like this tv show. You have explained in very good way about this tv show. I want to watch Flashpoint episodes also so suggest some site to watch it online also.

Arabic TV Programs said...

All the posts are superb. I have a high regard for your blog. I am cheerful that you have shared with me.

Anonymous said...

Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

Fire Mage PvP

Anonymous said...

У нас в жж за такой пост бы закидали какашками в каментах:)

Anonymous said...

Подскажите, а у вас сквозную ссылку купить можно? Если да, сообщите цену на мыло, пожалуйста?